the first Ossa TR280i in china/Hong Kong/Macau

sunlingkau

Wow, a 2012 bike already, I was told they wouldn't be available until the end of September or October :0( how are you liking It compared to what you had before? Looks really nice by the way.

Edited by JJ65

Wow, a 2012 bike already, I was told they wouldn't be available until the end of September or October :0( how are you liking It compared to what you had before? Looks really nice by the way.

The 2012 is ready !

I quit trials for some years, and now re pick up. But this bike giving me joys....... What I heard from my old friends the trials mates. They are all riding the 2011 gas gas, sherco,beta.. After they tested mine.

Those are giving very good comments, like balance, handling, power..... Etc they said the power mostly in between 2 stoke / 4 stoke.

Edited by sunlingkau

Great , an OSSA exported to China...can't wait for the cheaper clone copies to hit the market :rolleyes:

That looks really tidy :thumbup:

You might be out of luck there HAM

Macau is an up market gambling town... Not much manufacturing goes on there....that I saw anyway.

Best of balance.

Neo

• 5 weeks later...

after some run in, my bike. it's now more smooth and power band comes better...... still way to go...... I would say it is a fantistic bike .....

many riders tested mine, even the local dealers of other trials brands come and test my bike.... they're all say it is :thumbup: