Bike falling apart

benwall

So i was riding my bike around a small field with long grass today just to test the new sprokets. I was in second gear and i went to change down to first when i hit the gear lever i thought gear change was way to light so i looked down only to find that the gear lever had fallen off some where, my imedite thorghts where S**t, but then i rememberd it was a trials bike so i was fine starting it in gear.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I searched the field with some mates for a good hour, as of the long grass i was unable to find it. This is probaly the most anoying and monst amusing thing that has happend to my bikes acording to my mate.

Anyone had any simular experiences?

Edited by benwall

I went over an obstacle on my Sherco and my foot came off the peg, when my foot returned to the peg I discovered I had actually RAMMED my foot onto the shift lever. Let's just say a shift lever does not enjoy being used as a foot peg..........and lets you know that by breaking internally and costing much $$$$$$$