new bike

bondy

hi all im new on hear im chris im thinking of buying a modan trials i have twin shock but want to have a modan trials bike i like the new shorco ive allso been looking at gas gas and i dont no witch one to buy

Hi Chris,

You must ride them both a go for the one that feels good to you.

By the way.... You say you are new yet it seems you have made 212 posts in the past... Are you using a friends account?

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi Chris,

You must ride them both a go for the one that feels good to you.

By the way.... You say you are new yet it seems you have made 212 posts in the past... Are you using a friends account?

Best of balance.

Neo

sorry i ment new to modan trials cheers for the addvice bondy

You wont go wrong with a 250 Sherco, an excellant Expert to clubmans bike.Loads out there so don't buy the first you see.

Jeez, you gotta love these guys! :thumbup:

Start riding a modern bike and the old Bultaco will be another shed queen!

hi thanks for your addvice i dont want to get shut of my bultacos but like you say once i get a new bike think they will be left in the shed cheers bondy

You wont go wrong with a 250 GasGas, an excellant Expert to clubmans bike.Loads out there so don't buy the first you see.

hi thanks for your addvice i was thinking of a raga 250 whats the driffrance between the txt pro 250 and the raga? is the spec higher on the raga?