2012 Scorpa Pics!

godzilla

I wonder what changes other graphics there is from last years? Looks good, but I don't know about that orange frame. I'm not sure what's with the sudden change to orange instead of blue for factory colors. IMO it would look better with subtle orange and more black and white. Also notice it doesn't have the nice Scorpa type wheels they used to have, that will be missed.

Edited by JTrials31

The blue (DPBMC Deep Purplish Blue Metallic ) was a Yamaha color so i suppose they wanted to steer away from that. It reminds me of the 04 SY with the orange frame.

What do you mean "Scorpa type" wheels, black edges? Black edges look ace when new but get scuffed up in no time round my way, im glad there gone.

The blue (DPBMC Deep Purplish Blue Metallic ) was a Yamaha color so i suppose they wanted to steer away from that. It reminds me of the 04 SY with the orange frame.

What do you mean "Scorpa type" wheels, black edges? Black edges look ace when new but get scuffed up in no time round my way, im glad there gone.

Yeah, the wheels with the black edges as well as Scorpa written around the inside, and yeah my are scratched pretty good now that you mention it. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Thought paolis had gone, if thats the case the bike is looking ever more like a sherco parts bin bike than ever.

I cant get my head round who would buy it unless it was a xispa/xpa customer but it aint that cheap is it?

Just what i was thinking, Are Beta still on Paioli?

Edited by godzilla