Bike won't start after being tipped over

sweersz

I have a Beta TR-35 and it has many air leaks in the inlet manifold so the engine took off on me while I was riding it. I crashed and the bike was revving like crazy on the ground, most likely from the air leaks (it was acting like it was starving for fuel and it was colder that day which may explain why it never happened before). I finally killed the bike and ever since then it hasn't been able to start. The bike tried to fire up once or twice but now nothing.

The engine still has good compression. I checked the plug and it was dry meaning that the engine is not flooded, right? If I'm not getting any spark, how do I get spark and how can I tell? The fuel is new and the air filter is clean. The spark plug is new also.

Is my engine flooded and is this why it won't start? But the plug wasn't wet so it can't be flooded, right? Or maybe I have so many air leaks that it won't fire up? Is that possible?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm definitely going to replace the inlet manifold but am wondering if it could be something else. Thanks!

Thanks for the input, everyone. I finally got it to start today... on accident. :unsure: I took the magneto cover off and everything looked fine. I took the gas tank off so I could see the clutch cover easier and I noticed that the kick start bolt on top of the cover was loose. I tightened this up and gave it a kick to see if there was a difference in compression (I'm probably not making sense because I'm a noob when it comes to motorcycles). Then it fired up and I was like, huh?!?!?! It died shortly after, thankfully. I crashed on my bike 4 times already from the engine running away. I'm calling it quits until I get a new inlet manifold and air boot so hopefully all of the air leaks will be diminished.

Again, I appreciate all of your help. Without the internet, I would be as doomed as a chicken in a lion's den.