SSDT Centenary Collectables

highland lassie

Thanks, Mark. I've got plent left this year. The documentary video has made a big dent in my sales. You really need both, they couldn't be more different.

I agree. If you have both (I do), it's as close to being there as possible. Both are must-haves for anyone interested in the SSDT and they are different.

Jon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. If you have both (I do), it's as close to being there as possible. Both are must-haves for anyone interested in the SSDT and they are different.

Jon

Yea, I think Bigfoots is really much more a riders perspective. What's his mates name? Fugly?

I think he got Fugly to do the risky shots laying in the stream! Bunch of nutters they are! He probably got run over a couple times! Still probably the finest representation I have ever seen, or may ever, cause I know it is a lot of hard work and explains why it took him time to complete.

Not sure I could do it if I had the chance! Folks need to realize a bargain when they see it! :thumbup:

Thanks, Mark. I've got plent left this year. The documentary video has made a big dent in my sales. You really need both, they couldn't be more different.

You need to spread your wings, must be another event at that time of year that could benefit from your photographic expertise !

• 4 weeks later...