Laia to GasGas

larstrialinfo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2012 4rt is being produced as you read this.

So they will be stamped with 012 instead of 09 as all current models are. Last batch made in 09 and its just plastics changed, as a chap bought an 011 and asked why the frame was stamped 09, hence this information.

:thumbup:

So they will be stamped with 012 instead of 09 as all current models are. Last batch made in 09 and its just plastics changed, as a chap bought an 011 and asked why the frame was stamped 09, hence this information.

Slightly off topic, but would like to reply to above quote.

My 2012 montesa 4RT Repsol, has 2011 on it. I was told it is a 2012 model bike, with all the 2012 new mods, built in 2011. I'll take the word of the official importer, doubt they would tell porkies, as trading standards would take a very dime view of it if they did. :thumbup:

Edited by shedracer

:thumbup:

Slightly off topic, but would like to reply to above quote.

My 2012 montesa 4RT Repsol, has 2011 on it. I was told it is a 2012 model bike, with all the 2012 new mods, built in 2011. I'll take the word of the official importer, doubt they would tell porkies, as trading standards would take a very dime view of it if they did. :thumbup:

Pidcocks are not the most knowledgeable official or not.

AC, no need to guess. Bou is staying, as always. I am in Spain as I write this. Saw the team this week and spoke with Toni Fuji Laia and team manager MC. This is all just a very weak rumor started by some silly Spaniard.

Hey Martin:

I thought I saw you on that Montesa days video... were you accepting some kind of award?? Hope you are well!

Steve

Surely her trials career at fulltime world level must near be over.

Disagree,there really is no other female rider in Laia's class at present. The only way she will not be world champion for the next decade will be of her own decision not to compete. Others could only get a look in is for a repeat of a World round with substandard section where a single 5 gave it away. The harder the event the cream just rises.