What yeat sre these Cotas?

sir dabs alot

Just picked up these two Cora 123s and trying to figure out what year model each are. One has a white frame and the other has more of a battle ship or dove gray frame. Other than that I don't see a lot that differenciates the two. I'm thinking the white framed one is a 1972 model.

Just picked up these two Cora 123s and trying to figure out what year model each are. One has a white frame and the other has more of a battle ship or dove gray frame. Other than that I don't see a lot that differenciates the two. I'm thinking the white framed one is a 1972 model.

Sorry that's not much help. Sounds like they've been resprayed.

Downer: The 123 uses a 17" back wheel and a 20" front. These tyres are not available

Yeah, I realized about the wheels. Got em good enough price to make up for that. I've seen photos of others with the same color frames. These are older models with aluminum fenders. I tried to PST pics without success. One appears to be original down to the barely worn tires. The less original one has better looking chrome.

What is the serial number? See list at Southwestmontesa