puncher

bondy

hi guys im new to the gas gas ive just noticed the rear tyer is down it didnt have much air in it when i got it only took it round the garden so there must be somthing in the grass away i was told by john of hear whos bike it was that the rear tyer is tubless so daft question how do i fix it? is it like a car were you have to have a plug put in it? why im on hear ive never took the wheel off these bikes before only my bultaco so how do they come off? theres a chrome plate on the chain side can anybody help please

hi guys im new to the gas gas ive just noticed the rear tyer is down it didnt have much air in it when i got it only took it round the garden so there must be somthing in the grass away i was told by john of hear whos bike it was that the rear tyer is tubless so daft question how do i fix it? is it like a car were you have to have a plug put in it? why im on hear ive never took the wheel off these bikes before only my bultaco so how do they come off? theres a chrome plate on the chain side can anybody help please

I prefer an ordinary patch rather than a plug get a length of strong rope and use it similar to a tourniquet whilst blowing tyre up with a powerful air line

Pump the tyre up first,leave it a while and check, just to make sure that it has a puncture. The tyre may have gone down just because you had too low a pressure in it. It does happen sometimes.

hi yes i did put some air in it it was low when i got the bike i will try again thanks bondy