Trialero 13

Hi Ishy.No I'm not going to Mancha Real this Sunday. The Spanish Veterans (more than 28 years old in Spain),Champs starts next week in Gunyoles (Barcelona).

Last year I rode the event in Mancha Real (Jaen), South Spain, and the ground is specially. I mean if dry, no problem, plenty of grip, but if wet it's incredible slippery. So wait for the results cause all the big names will be there riding....so it's a good test for the World Champ.

:ph34r::huh:

Last year I rode the event in Mancha Real (Jaen), South Spain, and the ground is specially. I mean if dry, no problem, plenty of grip, but if wet it's incredible slippery. So wait for the results cause all the big names will be there riding....so it's a good test for the World Champ.

:ph34r:  :huh:

Good to get the "inside" there Carlos. Thanks for the tip.

In this country we have youth A.B.C.D. classes which are D 6-9 yr olds

C = 9-12 yr olds B=13-15 and A= 16+17yr olds

How are the youth riders graded in Spain and at what age can they ride trials like the 3 day over Easter?

How are the youth riders graded in Spain and at what age can they ride trials like the 3 day over Easter?

12 as far as I know. The good thing is though you can ride round & mind for them.

Here in Spain there are a Spanish Champ. called "Cadete" riders from 14 to 15 years old and with bikes 125 cc. Then Junior, from 15 years old. Then "Senior" when 3 years in Juniors, and finally "Veterans": more than 28 years old.

Apart of that for riding events like Santigosa 3 Days in Easter Week, there is no limit. I mean a young rider, about 10-.11 or more he could ride if he would.

Edited by trialero13

Just got back from the club local trial, and read the Spanish championship round one results, nice win for Albert, hope he gets a few more in the WR.

I sold my 05 sherco 2.5 a couple of weeks back so only options for machinery this weekend was the 200 Fantic, or the Pentax, rode the Pentax, but hell I'm sore! what a numb heavy bugger when your struggling, bugger pinned me down on the ground in one section and wouldn't let me get up :(

Hope the four banger gets here pretty sharp I"ll bi deed lugging that numb sod round any more trials.

New bikes are miles easier to ride, don't care what any bugger says.

Edited by ishy