Damaged 348 forks

jojotut

Hi are there any other fork bottoms that are the same as a 348?

I have a damaged right fork leg near the bolt hole and its beyond repair if anyone could help.

Just trying to get the thing back up running as the wet weather is calling and need to be out there!

Hi are there any other fork bottoms that are the same as a 348?

I have a damaged right fork leg near the bolt hole and its beyond repair if anyone could help.

Just trying to get the thing back up running as the wet weather is calling and need to be out there!

hi there was a pair of forks on ebay last time i looked

Hi thanks for that, I am just wanting one fork leg (right) dont need the pair as mine is damaged ! anyone out there got one spare?

Thanks for all your help.

hi

have you sorted fork out yet, if not try this number he has some bits sometimes he is called mick 07773927820

sandifords always seem to have a right fork on its own for sale (not part of a pair,just right hand only).Ihave seen it many many times on flea bay..Red montesa logo on it,not sure if its the correct application for you ,its got to be worth a look.good luck,james.

sandifords always seem to have a right fork on its own for sale (not part of a pair,just right hand only).Ihave seen it many many times on flea bay..Red montesa logo on it,not sure if its the correct application for you ,its got to be worth a look.good luck,james.

Thnaks for that but mine are the square section ones and this one is round.

JOJOTUT