Possible solution to a sticky clutch?

trialtrial

Can't say I've ever had a problem with any of my Gasser clutches but should I ever have the urge not to ride my bike and spend hours faffing about with a file and a micrometer instead, I thank you in advance for your observation :biggrinsanta:

GJ :wacko:

P.S. Yes, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but it humours me in my latter years. Please forgive me.

May not be of use with newer gasgas clutches but with old style multi plate worthwhile given low cost.

Did it to my 2001 in addition to giving the metal plates a good roughing up with orbital sander so that dull matt finish rather than smooth & shiny...another low cost mod. from the old days.

As I've a "200" aka 160cc I also took out 2 clutch springs..opinions may vary on this point..but works for me as I'm no Dougie L.

I do however have a very smooth engagement 1 finger pull clutch with excellent feel.

Bottom line = costs next to nothing apart from time...good Yorkshire mod.

Use Putoline GP10 synthetic gear oil..... not cheap.... but used for over 20 years in various bikes