Shame On Gasgas...

sting32

Buy as an assembly only??? $150? (U.S.) ;)

Wassup with this? You cannot buy the part that breaks.... :D

Jeesus, I guess Im lucky I can buy the aircleaner, or the rear fender,

without buying the seat for these SOBs? :D

We got to get GasGas to pull thier head out... Wall of shame

maybe? :(

In case they (gasgas) are watching... I dont think even my 10 year

old :madsanta:, and a sledge can mess up the part, the metal piviot/shaft

mounting blocks, that comes with the part that I 'need' right now.

Thank you for letting me rant.

I know what you mean. I bought a red '05 280 Pro and wanted to change it to blue - don't ask.

I asked my local trader to price up the plastics and decals. GasGas stated that the seat unit was colour coded on the 05 bike and a new one in blue would be needed at

Coflet,

what do you mean what did I buy? I had to have it... you know, not much use having a bike you cant start... Well, yeah I have had the other welded as a spare now, if it lasts for more than a week, then the new one will be a spare instead I guess.

Sure, this is one of those rant - nits to pick, that I needed to vent, and so I did... hoping I'd hear from others who felt the same way, even if not GasGas Specific...

BTW it is the second one we had to buy, in the family that owns 2 04 pro's... Dad broke his also, plus it is bent, because these dang things are miniumum of 4 kicks to get fired, consistantly. Yes, jettings have been done to some extent, Im gonna drill the hell out of the choker/enrichener jet I guess.

woody,

I have a buddy who makes decals for anything (like race cars), he helped some my other buddy, with ebay fender buying because you know yellow isnt the original colors of a 99 321... heheheee :( but anyway with the 2 (cheap) new yellow fenders and the original blue decal on the tank he was able to mimmik the sticker for the tank, of what the 321 would look like with the 200's colors :D

It Looks great IMHO. Helluva lot better than the broken fender I sold the bike to him with... ;)

Of course none of that really matters to you guys that dont fall down, and or have lots of cash <joking>

or if you dont know or care that:

1. they get >95 bucks shipped, for the rear fender they are not the 2 piece) on the 99's, *if* they have one in stock,

2. the fact that they break like sugar cookies in the cold months...

• 2 weeks later...

Kickstarts are a problem on the 04 and 05 Pro's depending on your style and the size of your right boot!!!!

Depending on your supplier and if you are still in that 6 months warranty period, a free kickstart shouldbe offered.

Personally, I purchased my 250 Pro from Haven and their after sales services has been nothing but excellent!!!!

I still have the original on mine, purchased August 2004!!! :rolleyes::(

I broke two kick start levers, the pivot bolt would back out. I would forget to check/tighten and it would allow the aluminum tabs to flex - fatique the tabs - snap. On the third one I put medium strength lock-tight on the pivot bolt, never backs out - no problems after eight months riding. - not a design problem, just a maintenance/set-up issue.

The kickstarts are a bit of a problem, borrowed my mates bike to test a gasser before i bought one and snapped it on the first kick. :(

This didn't put me off and bought one that was severn months ago and love the bike, wouldn't swap it for another make, luckily haven't broken mine. :rolleyes: