Regional Bike Manufacturer Preferences?

thehaggis666

Are there people from up north who prefer Gas Gas say and down south another?

Looking around at bikes and dont seem many for sale in south near me only 1 gas gas and that got taken off ebay before it ended.

Where can I find info on different makes of bike for comparison??

Hamish ESSEX/SUFFOLK.

From your question I guess you are newish to trials. All the bikes have good points and all have drawbacks. More bikes of one type in a given area may just mean there is a good dealer within convenient travelling distance.

If you are buying off Ebay don't buy without viewing / test and take someone with you who knows about bikes or that model in particular. Go to trial and talk to riders - you will find plenty helpfull.

Cheers

Oop north they like Gas Gas as their shiny and bling. :banana2:

Daarn Saarf they like cutting edge contemporary design and have deeper pockets. :bouncy:

In Wales we get whatever does the job well. :thumbup:

In Scotland it has been said that by the time the deal has been completed and the haggling stops the bike is three years old so cheaper and the cheapest will do. :P

In all honesty. I haven't a clue. I think most people across the UK buy whatever they can afford and what they want. Some people just like to try everything and some stick with what they know.

Oop north they like Gas Gas as their shiny and bling. :banana2:

Daarn Saarf they like cutting edge contemporary design and have deeper pockets. :bouncy:

In Wales we get whatever does the job well. :thumbup:

In Scotland it has been said that by the time the deal has been completed and the haggling stops the bike is three years old so cheaper and the cheapest will do. :P

In all honesty. I haven't a clue. I think most people across the UK buy whatever they can afford and what they want. Some people just like to try everything and some stick with what they know.

What's your preference? I like bling bling gas gas what they like to work on and parts prices?

I had a Gasser Raga 300 until the Gbox expired. V expensive to fix as needed new cases. So much for bling.

I now have a Beta Rev 3. Its been great. No problems other than the operator.

If I suddenly come into money the the Ossa TR280 Ti is the one for me.