Beta Evo 4T

inchhigh

Hi all,I have a 2010 300 4t i am having problems with the clutch.the problem is when the engine is cold the clutch doesn't work ie put it in gear and its away on its own.Now I've had the gear return spring snap which i think is caused by this problem.The clutch mod has been done by a previous owne.can anyone help pleaser

Hi all,I have a 2010 300 4t i am having problems with the clutch.the problem is when the engine is cold the clutch doesn't work ie put it in gear and its away on its own.Now I've had the gear return spring snap which i think is caused by this problem.The clutch mod has been done by a previous owne.can anyone help pleaser

This is another one of those "They all do that Sir" problems. I assume that, like my Beta, the clutch clears eventually. The way to speed this up is to push the bike off with a foot as you put it in to gear with the clutch lever in then change up the box, holding the lever in all the time; when you get to fourth the clutch will free and you should be OK after that. Or use the bike every week.

Edited by 2/4

change oil brand, to one for 4t mx engines.

before re filling with new oil remove the clutch plates and clean all the old oil off.

lastly when you finish riding pull the clutch lever in and hold it back with an elastic band, do this while the engine is hot.

following week no sticking problems. :thumbup: