Phil King East Anglian

stormy normy

Some things can't be helped I guess?!

As above though, a great job was done keeping the entry up to date with what was going on. Saved me around 5hrs of driving for nothing so was much appreciated! Fingers crossed you manage to find another date for what I've heard to be a great trial in the past.

Thanks again.

Shame as so much hard work must have gone into this event but thanks for the emails and Facebook updates as saved me hours of driving and fuel wasting.................

It's a pity some of the other clubs did not put a quick note on Trials Central or Facebook to let people know if there trials had been cancelled or going ahead.. It does help so much.

Oh, Please, please please reshedule for another date this year.........

Edited by Gasserguy

I had traveled up Sat morning and stayed locally. Had a nice meal and a few beers Sat night so not a total disaster - I can assure you there was no way to have run a trial in those conditions. Had a dodgy but safe drive home.

Many thanks to the club and its members for their efforts both before the weather changed and during it.

You can't beat nature!

Really bad news that it had to be cancelled, after all the hard work that must have gone into organising it. Well done for keeping everybody up to date. It can't be an easy decision to make but the right one in the circumstances. Hope you can find another date.