Beginners Training Dvd

Not tried the Ryan Young one although I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I've got this one: http://www.trialsuk.co.uk/products/learning-trials-dvd and it's fantastic imo. Covers all maintenance and bike set-up and teaches pretty much all of the techniques, from basics like positioning to wheelies to hop ups etc. I'd definitely recommend it as you can't go wrong with it! :)

I bought the Learning Trials dvd, but some of the English audio (the actual lessons!) and the English menus did not work for some reason on either of two computers I tried with Windows 7!

I contacted Gondola, who were not so helpful, then I figured out the copy protection was causing problems with the disc and politely informed them.

They decided I was selling illegal copies of their disc because the copy protection was causing a problem, and said they will sue me personally if anyone anywhere in the world copies it!

It's very expensive for a DVD already with shipping to USA, and it's broken, AND they threatened to sue me! Once I was able to watch it, it's OK, well laid out and clear, but still wouldn't have been worth the cost if it had been working and they hadn't threatened me! You could probably find similar information on Youtube with some looking.

I'm the American here, this country is famous for silly lawsuits! I shouldn't have someone in Spain trying to sue me for watching the video I purchased. I just wanted to learn about trials!

Edited by SAC

I had a similar problem playing it on my computer. It plays fine on a dvd player.

When you play it on a computer... if you can get to the start menu and let it play the little intro and then click on the english icon everything works fine from there on.

I have the Ryan Young video and this one and enjoy them both.

I actually bought 6 copies for fellow club members and we saved a lot on the shipping plus a small discount for buying 6 copies (I live in Nova Scotia)