What Has Happened To The Forum?

firedfromthecircus

I was having a look on the providers forums and saw if you click on the red circle icon immediately to the left of an updated or new topic that takes you to a slightly different link showing only latest posts.

It's the colour of the sub heading at the top of each page and in the info boxes on the left of each post I am struggling with. I can see it, but not easily.

Eg, Look in the info panel at the side of this post. The word 'Location' is black and I cansee that fine, but then the words 'Evesham, Worcs.' is light grey and is harder to read.

Is that better?

That functionality is still working here.

Again, that's working fine here. You can even be selective via the menu on the left with the purple bars.

That's working too.

Sounds like a browser/cookie issue. What browser and version?

Does not work on Chrome either, have deleted all tc cookies still no change

Hmmm, brain-cell overload. :dunce:

Help, I added a YouTube video to my post last week (no problems,used 'media' button) and tried to do the same this week but it's a no-go using the new 'my media' button?

..And how do I delete a post topic that I started and couldn't finish?

Any pointers,anybody?..you will have to type slowly so I understand.

Cheers,

Wayne

YouTube is so simple now even Copey could manage it. ;)

Just paste the link to the YouTube video, ensuring it has the http:// at the start and that's it. No need to use media buttons or anything else. The forum software will detect it's a YouTube video and embed it automatically.

PS. It didn't work for you last week. I was online, saw the post and edited it so it would work ;)

Oh, and I've not checked, but I believe you can delete your own posts, but can't delete topics you started.

Yea well thanks! I was going to do a video last week of a test flight on an aircraft so I took my new Contour helmet cam!!!! Seems one can rotate the lens for horizontal or verticle mounting, so I just rotated it and slappe it up on the panel looking out. Unfortunately, it was on the wrong side, so everything is upside down and I cannot seem to fix it! Seems one cannot just flip a vid like a pic!

Seems the same thing happens when I just hold it normally and look down at my dong. Everything goes inverted ans I cant seem to fix it. Can I send you samples Andy?