Trial Des Nations.

alvin123

I thought both our boys rode very well. My point I was trying to make was had another bike been available a better position could have been gained. I thought it was standard practice for the top boys to have two bikes.

I thought both our boys rode very well. My point I was trying to make was had another bike been available a better position could have been gained. I thought it was standard practice for the top boys to have two bikes.

Are you allowed to just change bike mid way through? I wouldnt have though so

Brown rode well, As he always does, 100% effort, But Dabill was dissapointing, For being the number 1 UK rider & British Champ, His riding should be better than that, He started off well & looked confident, But again he let himself down by another stupid mistake. & that mistake cost the UK Team Of a possible second place.

In my opinion, Alex Ferrer rode the best (apart from Bou), & has been riding well recently.