Problems & Fixes

benzman113

Its not just you. Your right. This problem encompasses the whole World of forums on tinternet.

People create threads when theyve got a problem, but dont update afterwards as theyve got what they wanted and they dont give a s***e about anyone else learning anything. Very selfish, but what can you do

• Like 3

I still havent fixed the problems with my beta 4t but you learn to live with them, most answers i get is clean carb, clean air filter,mixture screw. in one year the four stroke carb has been off more times than the two stroke carb was in five years maybe the more modern bikes and technology are ***** compared to the older machinery 2004 to 2008 everything seems so fragile and flimsy on the newer machinery so maybe the only way to fix it is main dealer prices and so called service

the ones that get me going are the people that ask advice, then argue that's not a cure even before they try.

Neilnh. if you haven't got the answer to your problem then either;

1. there's nothing wrong with your bike , there all like that.

2. is a unique problem that nobody else has experienced

3. your describing it wrong.

if all else fails then take it to a dealer, pay the price, and don't ride a bike that you think isn't right.

I still havent fixed the problems with my beta 4t but you learn to live with them, most answers i get is clean carb, clean air filter,mixture screw. in one year the four stroke carb has been off more times than the two stroke carb was in five years maybe the more modern bikes and technology are ***** compared to the older machinery 2004 to 2008 everything seems so fragile and flimsy on the newer machinery so maybe the only way to fix it is main dealer prices and so called service

had prob with electric fuel tap so binned it for a conventional one using a banjo and inline tap add a fuel filter and go up a size on the fuel line ,,richen it up as they run weak from factory , also replace diaphram in carb top oh and had prob with ht lead arking to frame ,,that should keep you biussey for a while

One thing i have learned it's the s**t that kills them & wears them out or messers who seem to know how to make it run better than new, one thing always to do is when finished riding the bike clean it & clean it good, check all moveing parts replace the consumables as req & you never get breakdowns & don't buy happy shopper parts thats all it takes.ps iv lost count of the number of riders who don't even know how to get the right 2 stroke oil mix, the trials ive been in & you end up in a one way gunnel & you are blinded by the smoke & fumes of excess oil & petrol CO's being burnt, that shows how some people set there bikes up. makes me fume.

Edited by benzman113