I've Waited 33 Years For This...i Hope It's Worth It

ham2

• 3 weeks later...

I went to see it and thoroughly enjoyed it.Saw it in 3D.The 3d was not too much in your face and in fact wasn't noticeable a lot of the time.But the film suffers from the fact its a prequel so we now what is going to happen.Plus there are parts of the story which are just added to link the films together.But over all I enjoyed it.just don't go expecting too much.

Oh and you do have to think in one scene.Why are you running that way when if you went left or right you may be ok. :hyper:

Edited by gautrek

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the delay in finishing this topic, it's only because I'm waiting for the DVD (with alternative start and ending)that I've remembered to follow up:

It was not the film I thought it was going to be, a bit too formulaic, poor dialogue and it didn't answer many 33yr old questions. It looks like it was just a franchise addition...are there another couple of films that could be squeezed in before the original Alien?

Gautrek was spot-on.

Edited by ham2