Help Needed Identify Rear Hub

greeves

the sprocket looks like it has been 'spaced' out with the inner ring of an older sprocket. when you get a new sproket measure it up and get someone like 'sprokets unlimited to make you one up and ask for counter sunk bolt holes so that you dont have heads stiking out etc..

Edited by totalshell
  • Like 1

Javier,

Yes, its a Cub hub. You can see plenty of pictures of same on my "blog" as I'm rebuilding my Cub at the moment. The sprocket I use is made by Talon to take a 420 chain and there is 1/4" spacer that can be used. Both available from SM Products. Nice ride in the Pre 65 !

Tony

• Like 1

Javier,

Yes, its a Cub hub. You can see plenty of pictures of same on my "blog" as I'm rebuilding my Cub at the moment. The sprocket I use is made by Talon to take a 420 chain and there is 1/4" spacer that can be used. Both available from SM Products. Nice ride in the Pre 65 !

Tony

Hi Tony: Thanks, I had a look to your blog, nice Cub you are building, I presume the Royal Enfield comes heavier every year... I practice with a T90 Twin last year, but it´s too heavy for me, so I am actually preparing this James for next season although it´s not light at all, around 100 kilos with that very heavy frame, hubs and yokes.

the sprocket looks like it has been 'spaced' out with the inner ring of an older sprocket. when you get a new sproket measure it up and get someone like 'sprokets unlimited to make you one up and ask for counter sunk bolt holes so that you dont have heads stiking out etc..

Thank you Totalshell, it´s spaced indeed.