What You Guys Think?

mikey_01

have a look at yorkshire classic members section there are about 5 bantam 'conversions' on there. yours appears too short and too high. the swing arm needs to be much closer to paraell with the lower frame loop and you want a wheelbase about 50 inch ish

have a look at Yorkshire classic members section there are about 5 bantam 'conversions' on there. yours appears too short and too high. the swing arm needs to be much closer to parallel with the lower frame loop and you want a wheelbase about 50 inch ish

hi there i have seen the other bikes, i was hoping for a short subframe with a high ground clearance but i know the shocks are far to big and the forks seem a bit big as well...

thanks for info

the subframe has been shortened, and i know the front end looks wrong bit its how i have set it up with the fork legs the wrong way round it gives me more direct steering i have done this on my c15 too and it works great and no bother at all..

the subframe has been shortened, and i know the front end looks wrong bit its how i have set it up with the fork legs the wrong way round it gives me more direct steering i have done this on my c15 too and it works great and no bother at all..

You won't like the steering so much when the front tyre hits the exhaust pipe or the frame tubes every time you load up the front end

You won't like the steering so much when the front tyre hits the exhaust pipe or the frame tubes every time you load up the front end

hi i know what your saying but it will miss i can tell you now i have had bantams befor and always worked them like this? maybe a mjust difrent but it works