Lochaber & District Mcc.

bulltaco

This event is a round of the Scottish Trials Championship for schoolpersons, over-40s and pre-65/twinshocks and takes place this year on the 22nd of May in Glen Nevis. (NOTE CHANGE OF DATE FROM USUAL).

C & D classes will have their own course laid out and supervised by Peter Carmichael, all others will cross the river for 3 laps on the lower slopes of Ben Nevis, laid out by Mike Thouless and Donald Macsween.

Regs should be available shortly (Andy willing) for download on TC or from the event secretary :- Lorna Dougan, 7 Rob Roy Road, Kinlochleven, Argyll, PH50 4RA. tel 07778581629 or email lochabertrials@msn.com

Cheers,

Mags. :unsure:

Would love to do the invaders, never done it before. But sandy said I need and observer to ride the trial. Is there anyway I can ride without putting down an observer. I would help take in the marking cards with some people at the end if that

• 3 weeks later...

Do we need the snorkel and flippers like last year? ;)

But then again nobody can legislate for the the weather - especially in Lochaber!

Great trial and really good to see that the club is encouraging the "wee people".

Andy - we could do with a photographer taking piccys of the trial!

Guest Scottie

this was my little nephews first trial in C Class. Heard he did very well - 5th. It would be nice to see the results. Lorna if you read this could you post on TC.

Sandra

Just got the paper copies from Lorna, it'll take a couple of nights to sort them out. Here's the C route.

Jordy Hayes 22

Euan Allan 36

Lewis Corbett 52

Grant Coward 69

Duncan Macdonald 71

Tom Howie 83

John Ferguson 86

Jay Douglas 104

Daniel Young 106