Rear Brake Cabel

bondy

should be simple mate. when i work on brakes, i have a syringe (identical to the one i measure my oil for fuel in)... with a bit of plastc piping that joins between the bleeding nipple and the syringe. i use this for reverse bleeding when refilling with brake fluid. much better results for my bike. heres the link for the manual for your bike. makes work easier. :)

http://www.gasgasmotos.es/en/manuals/2.html

Good luck bud :) had a look at your picture of it and looks like a tidy bike :thumbup:

thats_a_five - ''your 2010'' has cable brakes????

thats what i thought. :S ..surely hydraulic... with mineral oil im sure (mine is pre-pro and filled with trust dot rated fluid) :chairfall:

Edited by txt270

ok mate no worrys only reason am asking is am thinging of changing all my cabels to red. theres a kit you can buy but the rear brake hose!!! fastens to the top of your swing arm looks great when its on. dont know weather to have it all done by some one who knows what there doing. witch carb will be on my 210 pro 250?

ok mate no worrys only reason am asking is am thinging of changing all my cabels to red. theres a kit you can buy but the rear brake hose!!! fastens to the top of your swing arm looks great when its on. dont know weather to have it all done by some one who knows what there doing. witch carb will be on my 210 pro 250?

the rear brake line goes through the swingarm, and you have to remove the swingarm most likely to thread it out and then another back in there... It is inside the swingarm, you know, kind of for a reason: So it cannot get damaged by rocks and ledges, you know, unless the swingarm breaks, or of course the 2 little exposed bits somehow get knicked. Id spend the money elsewhere honestly, like some carbon fibre guards or something, even pinstripes... but that is me.