Bike Rack For A Land Rover Discovery 4

atomant

Dave Cooper makes several versions;

Junior,

Car,

Van or Motorhome,

4x4,

Basically the difference is how much clearance they leave between your bike and the back of your vehicle. If you have a spare wheel on your Disco' the 4x4 is for you.

Kliponoff racks (now Pendle) only make one size.

• 3 months later...

I bought my Dave Cooper second hand thinking it was the correct one for my small camper van. I used it a few times with no problems & then one day out of the blue the bike handlebars smashed the rear window, Yes the bike was secure it happened on a flat road!

When I looked into it I think mine must be for a car. I need to make a spacer for it now to stop it from happening again.

I bought my Dave Cooper second hand thinking it was the correct one for my small camper van. I used it a few times with no problems & then one day out of the blue the bike handlebars smashed the rear window, Yes the bike was secure it happened on a flat road!

When I looked into it I think mine must be for a car. I need to make a spacer for it now to stop it from happening again.

Turn the rack round so the front wheel points the opposite way ya may find it sits better.

• 4 months later...