Recoverable ?

b40rt

Yes, it's a word, more correctly magnetic flux density, measured in Gauss or Tesla.

Anyway, since the flywheel is intact, I'd have thought you could test the 2 coils independently. The Condenser is well below the tide mark so I guess its had it.

I can't see from your pics how the coils are wired, but there will either be 1 wire coming from a grounded coil or 2 wires from a non grounded coil, possibly you have one of each, 2 wires from the generator coil and one from the trigger coil

I would isolate the coils and lead the output wire(s) through the back of the casing and connect them to a multimeter, a cheap old fashioned one with a proper moving needle not a digital one.

Then I would remove the woodruff key from the crank, oil the taper and spin the flywheel by hand on the taper, looking for a kick from the meter needle.

If you've done everything right and you don't get a kick reverse the connections and try again, if you still don't get a flicker then looks like a new coil, if the meter needle is wrapped around the stop, then things look brighter.

I'm sure on the old site there was a forum link by someone who had found a supplier of cheap stator coils available from stock in all sorts of dimensions but I can't find it now. They were intended for the myriad of scooters that have been available recently as pattern parts and I think he'd matched one to his Beta