Trials In South West Scotland?

chris falcon

Try Heather Anderson at Dalmellington MCC.

Tel 01659 50137.

They run a series in conjunction with the Stevenson MCC.

Obviously not in the same league as our Fife based events.

Worth going though for a banter with Heathers man..

Edited by breagh

Scottish classic racing club trial at Riggside on Sunday just off the M74 J 12 For contact look at the events section on this site

The SCRMC trial this Sunday has had to me moved to the Bob MacGregor Trials Academy at Dunlop as the access road to the quarry at Rigside has been washed out making access impossible. See the Trials Central calendar for more details.

There seem to be many more bike clubs around than I thought, looking forward to seeing some trials and joining in.

I have 13 acres of ground on my doorstep, there is a bank side running along its length from 20 feet to 50 feet high.

I will try to get some guys to come and try it out as I am sure it could make a good venue, great having a trial on my door step : )

Chris

Yes, in forty years riding in Scotland, Dumfriesshire has always been a trials desert. Beach racing, two day enduro and plenty scrambles, as they then were, but no trials to my knowledge.

I cycle round there often and have always thought the potential for trials to be considerable.

Many thanks to all who replied to my thread, I have now found a good few links to possible club events with your help.

Got my new (2010) gas gas 300 delivered on sunday, my son his spending 3 to 4 hours every day on his TXT 80 so we are up and running.

Chris