Wes Ty 175 Exhaust

shercosteve

Make sure you get the right one I got just the middle box, but does restrict the power it looks tidier but if you want the performance get the 2 peice one.

We contacted him direct in the UK =

Walker Exhaust Silencers W E S - Motorcycles Parts And Accessories Manufacturers Of in Brecon LD3 8LA

Address:

Unit 11

Unit 11

Ffrwdgrech Industrial Estate

Brecon

Powys

LD3 8LA

• 01874 623 030
  • Fax: 01874 623 030

Make sure you get the right one I got just the middle box, but does restrict the power it looks tidier but if you want the performance get the 2 peice one.

We contacted him direct in the UK =

Walker Exhaust Silencers W E S - Motorcycles Parts And Accessories Manufacturers Of in Brecon LD3 8LA

Address:

Unit 11

Unit 11

Ffrwdgrech Industrial Estate

Brecon

Powys

LD3 8LA

• 01874 623 030
  • Fax: 01874 623 030

Seem to remember hearing that someone from Spain had bought them out. Might be wrong :popcorn:

bought one at the start of the year, wes manufacturing has been sold to a spainish guy and i dont think they are making them at the mo BUT TyTrials had a few left on the shelf, had to call them mind as they didnt list them on the website because supply was a issue for future orders.

No one else i tried had any or knew when more were going to be back in stock!

It may restrict ultimate power but i didnt notice much and its so so much lighter than the stock set up, compact and looks good, worth the money for sure.

Owen

• 1 month later...