4Rt Decals

vinceg

Hi all, after a long search I'm after buying a 2008 cota 4rt, I've only had a small go round my estate (proper attack planned for the weekend) I'm just blown away by how smooth it is,

Question is all the stickering on the rear mudguard are cracked and peeling, it there anywhere I can get a replacement?

Cheers, pics to follow

Vince

Cheers for the replys lads, tried eBay but can only get a repsol mudguard sticker not sure how it'll work with the red mudguards anyone done this? How does it look?

Never considered a pattern other than stock might give it a thought though

Cheers

Hi Vinceg

I fitted an s3 full sticker kit to my mont , cost £70 but they are very good quality and have done 4 very muddy trials and are as good as new , they look great and they do about 4colours I think .The bike was fitted with some non genuine repsol stickers and the colours and quality was CRAP ! My advice you get what you pay for : )

Contact www.stormgrafix.co.uk and he will do you a complete new design to make your bike look unique or he will just do you a rear mudguard sticker.

Whats the quality like - do you know if they do kits for old style 02-08 GG's? Not a local call for me.