199A Numbers

scot taco

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woody have a good weekend! see you there!..... ;)

You git - It's frying my brain trying to work out who you are.... especially with my memory

I've one idea - I'll see if I'm right on Friday..

Edited by woody

You git - It's frying my brain trying to work out who you are.... especially with my memory

I've one idea - I'll see if I'm right on Friday..

i'm sure you will! i'll give you a clue........ we have both ridden a certain 350... and its not blue.... and we both agreed it was crap!

if you tell anyone I will have to leave the country.....

Edited by hairyharry

This thread has been quite useful to me, just bought recently a very bent (nose shunted) 199A frame for "development purposes" which was also stamped with an Italian DGM number, so the frame is from a 199A sold in Italy - now at Moffat Racing HQ!

I also have a bent 199A swing arm, probably from the same blasted bike, also for "development purposes"

Big John

This thread has been quite useful to me, just bought recently a very bent (nose shunted) 199A frame for "development purposes" which was also stamped with an Italian DGM number, so the frame is from a 199A sold in Italy - now at Moffat Racing HQ!

I also have a bent 199A swing arm, probably from the same blasted bike, also for "development purposes"

Big John

Keep us posted on "developments" BJ :popcorn:

i'm sure you will! i'll give you a clue........ we have both ridden a certain 350... and its not blue.... and we both agreed it was crap!

if you tell anyone I will have to leave the country.....

There's only one possibility

Big John

If you are interested in the history of your Italian Bultaco bike you might want to ask the former Italian importer of Bultaco, he is still riding at least showing up at classic trials in the Alpes region here and there.

Name / Adress / Phone -> PM