Garibaldi, This One Piece Suit Is Worth A Look!

ironbelly

who?

I have a 96' poster of Jason Finn with names of his Team, so the guy who posted could be one of 10 names that is on the poster, i will check the names and get back to you!!

1, David Gilbert

2, Rob Warner

3,Tony Kent

4, Time Connor

5, Rowan Puttock

6, Darren Haines

7, Dave Shave

8, Andy Wilson

9, Clive Smith

10, Ricky Davenport

Edited by ironbelly

Hi all

Stumbled across this site by accident and saw this thread. A old school mate of mine was into trials and his dad was a garibaldi dealer he had a all in one suit must have been around 96/97 he claimed there was only 3 of these ones made I found some old pictures I took at the time wandered if anyone recognised the suit was there only 3 of them made?

Sorry the pictures aren't too clear they are on my old photography gcse course work board so couldn't scan them just took a snap with my phone

Thanks

Chris

post-20-0-11071000-1359899702_thumb.jpg

post-17955-0-11576100-1359899298_thumb.jpg

Edited by andy
Rotated image

That's Darryl Jefferies. His dad Tony, did sell stuff for Jason. There may well only have been 3 of those suits produced. Or less! I still have a suit from the same year with no sponsors on it except for the Garibaldi and Team Jason Finn logos. There was just the one made.

That's Darryl Jefferies. His dad Tony, did sell stuff for Jason. There may well only have been 3 of those suits produced. Or less! I still have a suit from the same year with no sponsors on it except for the Garibaldi and Team Jason Finn logos. There was just the one made.

Yeah that's them he still lives only a 2 minute walk from me see him every day or so. I was into photography at school so I use to go along and take pictures while he was competing. Not seen tony for a long time tho

Say hi to him for me when you see him next. I've not seen him in years. He used to live in Faversham when I was only down the road in Sittingbourne. We used to both be in Kent Youth Trials Club and would see each other a lot.

Say hi to him for me when you see him next. I've not seen him in years. He used to live in Faversham when I was only down the road in Sittingbourne. We used to both be in Kent Youth Trials Club and would see each other a lot.

He still does live in faversham other side of town to his parents tho. Ill text him the link to this site and hopefully he'll come say hi. He works nights so might do one night

Hi all

Stumbled across this site by accident and saw this thread. A old school mate of mine was into trials and his dad was a garibaldi dealer he had a all in one suit must have been around 96/97 he claimed there was only 3 of these ones made I found some old pictures I took at the time wandered if anyone recognised the suit was there only 3 of them made?

Sorry the pictures aren't too clear they are on my old photography gcse course work board so couldn't scan them just took a snap with my phone

Thanks

Chris

post-20-0-11071000-1359899702_thumb.jpg

post-17955-0-11576100-1359899298_thumb.jpg

Gilbo (David ) is correct this was a suit replica of Jordi Tarres suit, Jose had this suit spare in his office as they didn't make suits for anyone else, tony ended up giving this suit to Daryl, I had David's suits specially made for him in Tarres design but had no logos apart from team Jason Finn and garibaldi, so Davids suits were one offs! You should post some pics of your suits David, love and kisses Finny

Edited by finny

I'll try and post some pics Jase, but I'm useless with pictures and the net! Maybe I'll let you do it:D Or I'll post some pics of my new gear you're going to get for me;) I wonder what happened to my Tarres '95 2 piece suit!?