Good Top-End Silencer For Ty250?

dannyboi

Hi, My ty250 has plenty of power, but only at the bottom end of the gears, as soon as i hit half revs and upwards it just doesn't gain any power at-all, which means i resort to staying in the bottom end of the gears.

At first i thought that this was obviously how the trial bike was designed, not the top end aggressive nature like a motocross bikes.

But my friend has one also, and pulls through the gears no problem. I have a ty175 also and i sometimes think that it is definitely faster than my 250, no power issues at-all.

I have changed the gearbox oil, put in a new spark plug, cleaned and checked my air filter and cleaned out my front exhaust but to no avail.

I dont want to start fiddling in-depth with the mechanics, as i know nothing about them, and i do not want to start blowing all my money on it.

Anyone know or think that getting an aftermarket silencer may change the performance to gain top-end power? and if so which one? cheers

Also would anybody be able to confirm the year of my bike? its serial number reads 3BA-000378