Bou Toppled Lampkin In Terms Of World Titles

NAD1

But Can Mr Bou ride Hardcore No stop ? like the SSDT ???

And yes he is AMAZING ....

Let me some this up, no stop is NOT hardcore, its going back to the old days, No Stop is not going to do anything at all, the top riders will pull further away, why you ask? Cos they will be on line and ready to go at some big obstacle, the lesser riders will not be so on line and will go for the big obstacle on line or not, and have more crashes etc, please remember this post, you mark my words, the top riders are there for one reason, their ability, not their hopping skills, the same riders will sport the same positions with bigger margins between the lesser riders!

• Like 1

in terms of wtc i agree not much will change in terms of positions. However when cabestany rode the ssdt i thought he would win no problem. He was no where near. This just proved that the ssdt is a different challenge as a few months later at the nevis range he was back where you would expect i think.

• Like 2

in terms of wtc i agree not much will change in terms of positions. However when cabestany rode the ssdt i thought he would win no problem. He was no where near. This just proved that the ssdt is a different challenge as a few months later at the nevis range he was back where you would expect i think.

Thas m'point, in a nutshell :agreed:

TONI BOU ARE YOU LISTENING?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...