My Tlr

cookie

I thought I would try and post a couple of pics of my 87 TLR Reflex before and after. I think It is the best twin shock trial bike i have ever owned, well chuffed with it. I would be interested in your views Guys even if you think it is crap.

Cookie :

post-24-1116955671.jpg

Wonder what other twin shocks you have owned?

I'm having some trouble uploading the other pics, so Iwill leave it for a while and get my son to sort it for me. I still have a couple of Ossa 250 MARs and a TL125s but the TLR is by far the best.

wheres the after pic????

Did you buy that bike off ebay i seem to rember seeing it on there

james

Can't upload the pic but i will as soon as i can, it said that i can not upload this kind of doc

Yes stole it off ebay

wheres the after pic????

Did you buy that bike off ebay i seem to rember seeing it on there

james

Can't upload the pic but i will as soon as i can, it said that i can not upload this kind of doc

Yes stole it off ebay

How good a steal was it????

Usually dear on Ebay

Bike looks very original apart from black mudguards. I assume it was a Jap import? The suspense for the after pics has built now so there is even more pressure to impress :hyper:

Save your pics as jpegs and then upload them (alter image size to be under 250k though).

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I tryed to shrink them.

The original mudgards were painted black so i fitted universal ones.

This model is a 200 Reflex and was imported from the states

Cost was still four figures, but only just.

So what do you think

Cookie

I have just used the universal type rear guard so as to preserve the original. I left it full length amd cut away sides to allow the seat brackets to go to thier locators. I then attached a plastic 'flap' under the seat that tucks behind the mudguard to double protect the air intake. (you can't see much because I haven't cut the helmet holder off yet!)

post-24-1117116881.jpg

You're risking it a bit aren't you?

Don't leave your TL unattended for too long when it's parked that close to your bins :hyper:

Did you go for a birthday ride? (he'll have trouble entering schoolboy rounds now :D )

Any news on a new one yet?

Ay up our kid. Unable to travel next couple of weeks due to being busy. Have just had the forks re-chromed and cut out the bulky key ignition. I have also invested in slightly lower gearing and have a stainless (wes) exhaust which I will get around to fitting soon.

Spout

The fixing of the mudgard is similar to mine exept i used the Helmet holder bracket as the secondary fixing instead of the airbox location, perhaps i should add an extra lenth of mudgard and attach it to the airbox.

Cool looking bike though, which model is it?

Cookie