Rev3 125 Carb

gazzaecowarrior

Just stripping down my 05 rev3 125 after buying it. Its the turn of the carb now. Intrigued as to why the two carb breathing pipes are linked together onto each other. Firstly are these breather or overflow pipes ? Secondly should they be linked or independent?

Edited by gazzaecowarrior

No mine doesn't look like that. Mine is routed one onto the other with no t section. My carb is a different one to the 250 carb. I don't think my set up is right though as its not vented. Agree ?

I thik the rev3 125 have the VHST. The ports should be linked together but there must be a breather hole in the tube under the carb. It use an idle mixture screw, not an air screw. More turns out is richer mixture at idle. Normally it would be around 1 1/2 turns out.

/carl

Edited by carl ekblom

I thik the rev3 125 have the VHST. The ports should be linked together but there must be a breather hole in the tube under the carb. It use an idle mixture screw, not an air screw. More turns out is richer mixture at idle. Normally it would be around 1 1/2 turns out.

/carl

Yes it is that carb.