Recommended Suppliers

windwelder

Hi,

I've been riding twin shock since they were all there were, and more recently modern pogo sticks.

I have decided that I need to get the cub I have squirreled away up and running.

I know of companies such as Armac and upb, but names like Allan Witton and Max Heyes, Ray Small etc etc, keep cropping up here and there.

Is there a place that I am missing? Where I can get contact details for these sort of people?

Cheers Trev.

Think you have all the main ones listed. Contact details available on the web.

They are all good and have a wealth of knowledge to build some of the best trials Cubs in the world. It all depends how much money you have.

'Upgraditus' is a bit addictive!

Bruce

Firstly it's Alan Whitton as in AW Race Engineering 07711218818 but don't call him till after the Scottish because like most P65 riders and enthusiasts he's off to Scotland but when he gets back I am sure he will be able to help you out. Sorry I don't have Ray or Max's numbers. These guys are swamped with work and are too busy to waste time on or need flashy websites. Basically if you are involved in P65 you soon get to know who you need to know. Word of mouth after all is the best form of advertising. If you are at the Scottish 2 day just check out how many of the top competitors use Alans stuff.

Just saying as I am a satisfied customer and have always had good service and quality components from him.