What's This Bike?

charlie chitlins

I think it's a Reflex as well. The lower fork tube does not have the bulges of a real TLR and the exhaust is definitely Reflex. The TLR forks are a larger diameter than the Reflex., I can measure my TLR250 forks and let you know if you would like. I know there are very few true TLR250's and TLR200's in the US. I know of several converted Reflexes.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like a TLR200 with a Shedworks painted tank from England. It has a B&J racing front number plate and the bars are after market. The side covers are missing at least on one side and the muffler looks to be missing too. The back fender looks after market. Chain guard is missing and looks to have stock gearing. It all depends on how it runs. A real clean one that runs smooth near me is worth about $1000, but it might take a while to sell. Most folks near me prefer the stock with the lights and a title.

I just got hit with a giant tuition hike for my college kid.

I'm looking for stuff I can flip at a profit.

Do I remember a quote from you........"Don't let school get in the way of you child's education".........let him/her make up the difference.