Andorra Trial Day 1 Results

bet Raga is happier with no-stop now!

Toni HAD won 13 total world titles (counting indoor and outdoor together), so he is officially better than Lampkin and Tarres. He'd won 23 STRAIGHT indoor world trials, Dougie never came close to that. But these new rules have created a completely different sport, as we've seen by the fact that for FOUR EVENTS AND COUNTING Bou can't win an event. It's clearly not the same sport, obviously. He's the best ever at trials, but not at Observed Endurocross. Kind of like Taddy would often not even make the top 9 in a world trial, but at world class endurocross events he's been #1 for many years. Different sports. Sorry, Toni, but the FIM has ended your run.

But, look, I have to admit that it's nice having the series be much more competitive at the top (3 winners in only 3 venues so far this young season.) Heck, even in the women's series it's a whole new ball-game at the top this year.

Edited by funtrials
  • Like 1

what happened to eddie Karlson, 249?

No idea . Hopefully he's alrightnot hurt and can ride tomorrow.

This was the first women's round wasn't it ?

Confirmation that Laia is taking time out from trials. Shes not the first woman to win the WC and not carry on I think. I suppose it was a bit ground hog day for her winning all the time

I wish I had that problem :)

Re: Andorra Pro Class: a changing of the guard? Yes, I think it's now official.

I always thought it would be some here-to-fore-unknown young kid who came into his own as he turned 20 years old who would be the one to finally end Bou's run, but all this time he was a relatively old guy (in this 30's), lurking in the #2 position.

Edited by funtrials

No idea . Hopefully he's alrightnot hurt and can ride tomorrow.

This was the first women's round wasn't it ?

Confirmation that Laia is taking time out from trials. Shes not the first woman to win the WC and not carry on I think. I suppose it was a bit ground hog day for her winning all the time

I wish I had that problem :)

"I gotta go out and win ANOTHER world title, but I'm getting kind of bored doing that all the time...."

• Like 1