Helmet For 2 Yr Old?

sando994

Anyone now of a good helmet for a 2yr old? I obviously need something light for him. Was thinking about a full face mountain bike helmet. Does anyone know of a good quality lightweight full face? His safety is important so price isn't really an issue.

Yeah he can reach the controls on an oset 12.5 and get one foot flat on the floor.

After a bit of shopping around yesterday, I found a full face mtb helmet that has a good amount of padding and only weighs 1000g!! Cost less than £50!

Sparky, I got it from halfords. The kids full face from halfords seem a load of s*#t to be honest. They have a massive lack of padding! So I purchased an adults full face from them, it didn't have a weight displayed anywhere so I asked they guy behind the counter and he put it on the scales that they use to weigh their paint. It came just under 1060g!! Go on halfords website and type in the search "full face fibreglass helmet". And to top it all off, it has 20% off at the minute (although they didn't tell me that in store, I had spotted the price online) the sale price is £47.99