Does Bosi Exhaust Fit 2013 Evo?

hasselferrit87

I had the same problem with my front pipe, It fit the 2010 bike fine, But the 2011 bike, The motor was mounted further foward, So I had to dent the back of the pipe slightly and swap the bolt to a countersunk one, Bosi eventually brought out a new one to fit, Which I have just swapped mine to recently, Didn't know the new one wouldn't fit the 2013 bike.

Hi,

First pic is the old shape pipe, If you look at the top bend you can see it is different to the new one, This is so it clears the engine mounting, Although it is very close to the small screw that holds the tank panel on my bike, Not sure what it's like on the 2013 bike.

When I swapped mine to the newer bend I did find that it increased performance slightly on the bottom end.

post-6577-0-61444800-1375909014_thumb.jpg

post-6577-0-28615700-1375909109_thumb.jpg

Edited by benbeta23

You can make it fit by putting a dent in the back and use a countersunk bolt instead, It may fit the 2013 differently, I'm not sure, But you are probably best comparing it up to the bike when you get it to see what you need to modify.