Robregardo 2014

turbo

Hi all, looking to ride this event next year but need to know the date and also any other info would be greatly appreciated.Would be nice to know the experiences of those that have ridden in the past. Thanks

Greeves will answer all your questions when he gets back from holiday. Fantastic event, lots on YouTube to watch will give you a taste of what it's about. Usually three routes which start with yellow easy. I have been lucky enough to ride it twice now, would recommend it anyone . Defiantly should be on the "list to do before you die"

Many TC members have ridden it so you will get answers to most questions.

Hi turbo: Still no dates for 2014 event as the calendar needs to be confirmed by the federation and untill the anual meeteing on December 2013 no exact dates will be available. Most probably 17 & 18 or 24 & 25 May.

All info about the trial will be in the club´s web http://www.motoclubsotobike.com/

When the time comes and the dates are published contact me by pm. as I can help you with bookings, entry etc.

thanks ,and especially to greeves I will take you up on your kind offer of help with entry etc. Greeves are you the chap that comes over to the highland classic every year as we have briefly met ????. thanks again.