Beta Evo 290Cc 2011

betaboy100

Okay guys, so linked to this post is three pictures of my Beta Evo 2011. Two of them are the overall bike and one of the engine area. Because i am not able to afford a new bike, I was wandering if any of you guys know anything i can do to this bike to make it look that little bit nicer or even make it run smoother. Not got loads of cash to spend, probably a maximum of around £300 for one item. A new sticker kit has been ordered so that suggestion is already out the window ha ha but any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

post-18889-0-31584100-1378154935_thumb.jpg

post-18889-0-08368400-1378154942_thumb.jpg

post-18889-0-39011800-1378154949_thumb.jpg

find the longest hill of rocks you can find...and ghost ride it down the rocks..get that scratch over with...then and only then can you ride trials without having scratch fear....

seriously...nice bike...should give you lots of fun...frame and swingarm guards are a great thing...

How about a nice Red OMF sump guard from Trials UK! post-2720-0-55289700-1378276842_thumb.jpg My boy has one on his 125 and he is always being asked about it.

Or if you really want to stand out from the crowd one of these will do itpost-2720-0-71221200-1378276919_thumb.jpg

Edited by p@ul250

Wow, no way haha! The red omf sump guard looks very nice, going to note a few things down and have a look at the prices and stuff a little later. I think that i will definitely get some carbon protectors for all the necessary places like swinging arm and the forks etc. The anodized levers and lever adjusters look very tempting as they aren't too expensive! Which is always good! :D Looking at a new pair of footrests as i have bent one of mine already:P I was looking at the raptors, what is you lots opinion of them? As anyone of you had them? What did you think of them, are they worth the price? All them kinda questions would be quite to know and if the raptors are know good, should i get a red pair of s3 hardrocks?? Thanks for the replies guys:):)

The Carbon look guards from Trick Bit.s are a good investment as they protect your bike! Just remember to remove and clean behind them ever third or fourth time you clean the bike and after any very muddy ride!

I have found that the "trick" alloy lever adjusters are damaged much more easily than the stock ones and as for the Top Trial Team "flexie" rear mudguard, Give it a miss! took my lad under two hour's to shatter one!

He now has one I made!

post-2720-0-79421200-1378362823_thumb.jpg

Edited by p@ul250

i personally wouldnt go for the annodised sump guard. my mate bought one for his 300, they fit too easily. i know that sounds daft but i presume they are supposed to be an integral part of the frame, the existing ones are a nightmare to get on as they pull everything in together. the red ones dont, even the rubber between the guard and the engine was slightly loose. probably ok especially if the bike never sees a rock, but i wouldnt put one on my bike.