Larger Sized Trousers

dpmc

Hi Folks, i'm new to riding and just getting kitted up but i can't find trousers/pants in my size, most companies finish there sizing at 38" i have found one company going to 40" waist, i would like a 42". i am sure i am not the largest person to ride a trials bike, i know the wife says i should my be seen in Lycra but never the less i would like the right gear. Any advise of where to shop in the UK or online for world wide shopping?

PS. I think some one needs to tell Hebo XXL is not 38" waist :)

Cheers Paul

Hi everyone, thanks for your comments, some of them i have already looked at. I spoke to a supplier in the UK and they have told me many of the importers don't bring sizes over 38" into the UK. Clice go up to 44" but UK importers don't stock them (factory order only) Jitsie go up to 40" Wolfsport up to 38" in trials pant but 46" in enduro trousers but they have said they can get some trials pant made in 42".

This go me thinking is there enough riders out there that would like the correct branded gear????? if so i might open discussion with the factories/importers and bring gear in for the larger rider.

Me and my pops. Pops in his "pork pie" (trialsuks exact words off their site) pants :D

cool, i was on there site last night before i saw you post, i'm glad you got pop's sorted, ill give them ago, thanks very much :)

Just spoke to my dad. Clice do the bigger sizes but only available in black and grey. My pops is a 38 waist and bought the xxxxl (42) but says the xxxl (40) would have probably been better for him. Hope that helps.

thank you :)