305 Help Please...

duroturk

Hi everybody,

I am from Turkiye and I am a noob here. Last year I found a badly beaten Fantic and just started to rebuilding it. In my search I have learned that the bike is 305 but unfortunately I could not find technical documents for the model.

First of all, I would be grateful if you guys address me some links for technical data.

Plus, I need to hear what oil I should use for the motor?

And what amount?

As I go deeper with the work, I may ask more stupid questions. :)

Thanks in advance for all the inputs!

Photos here (You may give me ideas and tips):

Hello duroturk,

Congrats with your 305, i am also the proud owner off a 305, absolutly love it.

As a gearbox oil i use a classic sae 80 oil, semi synthetic and fill her up to about 3/4 off the sight glass, don't know the precise amount because i don't mesure it.

The most important tips i can give is, use a good and warm sparkplug, i use a grade 5 from NGK, no fancy stuff, because a warmer plug she eats as breakfast!

Second get her ready and enjoy the time you spent together.

The first few rides she will feel like quite a handfull, but once you get used to it she will like everything you throw at her.

The 303 manual/handbook is on Bob Wright's Fantic website (which it seems I am not allowed to post a link to for some reason) just over half way down the page. I got it from there and only have it saved as single pages so its probably easier for you to get it from there than for me to upload 4 separate files. I have attached a parts list though which may be of use.

The 307 manual I have is only the italian version - I dont have the separate translation sheet, but it is fairly obvious what is what (and there is always Google translate for the less obvious things). I have also attached the parts list.

The 307 manual I have is only the italian version - I dont have the separate translation sheet, but it is fairly obvious what is what (and there is always Google translate for the less obvious things). I have also attached the parts list.

Thanks grib. I've saved them to my library.