Would Like To Do A Few Weekend Trials

stokesley

I have always seemed to have a trials bike to potter about on but would like to do a few trials but i am a bit lost of how a trials works does any one know of a idots guide on the net i have looked but maybe typing in the wrong words, mainly looking for advice of the type of course i should try, can find a little info on colours of flags but a little info can be dangerous!! thanks in advance

Hi stokesley, don't waste a minute bud jump right inn, get down to your local club early, pick a few brains and just crack on.

you will balls it up a few times, (as i do every time) but what the heck, have fun, :thumbup:

• Like 1

Where are you based? Most trials clubs are really friendly and everyone is usually helpful and will spend time with you. As everyone says just bite the bullet and have a go and you'll never look back. You could even ring the secretary and tell them your new and they will probably tee you up with any advice you need. As an example I rode Darwen's trial today (great club btw) and a couple of new riders were being conducted through the first lap by a couple of the lads organising... Section by section showing them what to do, odd tips and just general advice.. !! It's that kind of thing that makes trials such a cracking addictive sport... Once you have a go you'll never look back... Enjoy

• Like 3