Splat Crashes

zacmul

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

If he learns to do them on an angle, then when he comes to a flat, they will be easy. :thumbup: Good video Zac. I look forward to catching you trying it in person when I eventually make it down to OMCC for a ride.

That is true. Thanks. Have you been down to OMCC yet?

Yeah I have mate, was there two Thursdays ago. Had a blast and managed to do ok. I am back there this Thursday afternoon too. I have an RDO so will be there fairly early, maybe around 4:30ish, Hope to run into you. I am on the Scorpa and wearing overboot pants, looking very amateur!! :thumbup:

If he learns to do them on an angle, then when he comes to a flat, they will be easy. :thumbup: Good video Zac. I look forward to catching you trying it in person when I eventually make it down to OMCC for a ride.

Didn't look like he learned anything to me.......needs a smaller obstacle or a spotter for sure.

Damm good effort though.

• Like 1

Didn't look like he learned anything to me.......needs a smaller obstacle or a spotter for sure.

Damm good effort though.

Haha ok then. The obstacle would be easy for me to get up if the kicker was closer to the big tyre, the kicker had to be further back because there was a smaller tyre poking out of the ground making it impossible to put the kicker in the right spot. I don't need a spotter, did you see me hurt myself? Did I break my bike? Nope. I am fully capable of doing this but I just need to get the technique a bit better.

Hope to have another go this Thursday.

I went down last week and managed to have a cracker crash, which I didn't get on tape. Still to check for any damage to the bike. I will post some of my efforts though once it has uploaded to YouTube. I don't think I will make there this week however, but I do look forward to your next installment! :thumbup: