Dave Rowland

I've entered this trial for the first time, it's on the 3rd July. Te regs don't say much except it involves roadwork. Can anyone give me a few pointers as to format (single or multi-lap), severity (the hard course) and type of terrain (I presume mainly limestone rock)?

Thanks

One lap forty odd sections not a vast amount of road work cracking trial, sensible sections on both routes , only 3 or 4 on lime stone (thankfully).

Got a route map at home (working at the minute or supposed to be

Edited by Mac

how amusing!!!,all the fuss and hassle and the chance of loosing trials forever yet the manchester 17 club put on a superb clubman national and a good run around using moorland,tracks and roads in the superb peak district and only get 95 riders!,when it,s gone its GONE!!!!.

how amusing!!!,all the fuss and hassle and the chance of loosing trials forever yet the manchester 17 club put on a superb clubman national and a good run around using moorland,tracks and roads in the superb peak district and only get 95 riders!,when it,s gone its GONE!!!!.

So why don't Clubs put regs etc on here?

Some of us don't bother buying comics so rely on TC or word of mouth to know which Trials to go to.

So why don't Clubs put regs etc on here?

Some of us don't bother buying comics so rely on TC or word of mouth to know which Trials to go to.

Well said that man!

Once I've got someone to help out with the running of the site (which I think I've found), the events calendar is something I'll be looking at re-doing as i don't feel it is right at present.

mike roberts had a cracking ride as did local lad andy hipwell.both lads on their appropriate routes beat some good competition.what a pity that the entry was down on the last few years.i also note that the allan jefferies entry is down.how amusing that only four months ago these trials had gone for ever,support national road trials as when they are gone they are gone as they say!!!!!.