Beta Rev80 Wheel

muppet

I was told at one of the recent C & D Nationals that a Gas Gas 2001 rear wheel would fit, but I haven't tried one yet.

We have this week added a flywheel weight to the Rev 80. Will report back on it's effect. Others have had good results.

Time will tell.

I have a tubeless Gas Gas rim on a 80 hub cost a packet and not realy worth the adavatage.

Some use a old Gas Gas or talon wheel but in my experiance (at British championship C class level) you would be better off with two standard tube wheels, one for practice and one for trials. The differance between a tube and tubeless wheel an't as much as those who practice hard and those who don't.

post-5-1120602729.jpg

The Beta 80's at the Youth Nationals had the full size wheels and tires.

I thought in speaking with Ron Commo the Beta importer that they were available both ways from him and you could also pick up the other set of wheels rather inexpensively.

Not sure if this is a US only thing or not. But I am sure that Ron would work with you to get it done.

Maybe they were not tubeless, but I thought they were????

Edited by Alan Bechard

One wheel from Gas Gas txt edition 1999 model will fit, need an early brake disk of earlier model, need 428 blank sprocket machined and spacers machined for spindle size :wacko: advantages can run on 1psi and tyre does not come of rim also easier to repair punchers ;)

03 04 rev 80 come with fly wheel weight ,05 hasnt got fly wheel weight, 04 fly wheel will fit 05 just bolts straight on. Without fly wheel weight engine wants too stall with fly wheel weight engine has lot more bottom end . :wacko: