First Day Out

toetoe

i had my first real go on my bike today, thanks to Ian, one of our members, we met at earl shilton and we went on some of the easier routs, some i had a go at, some i left alone for today, i was made welcome by some of the other riders and not once did i feel out of place, the one thing i didn't recon on was how much my muscles would hurt, even my neck muscles hurt, with not being used to an helmet, i didn't quite make the full afternoon but it didn't matter because the time i did have riding was the best fun i have had in a long time, so thats it for me, i'm hooked, thanks Ian for a great day out.

Glad you got to have a go at last, I am sure it will be the first of many.

I think Trials is pretty unique in how friendly the sport is, you can have some top riders doing mad things with there bikes then next up a total newby having a go for the first time or a youngster with dad running along side, and I have never had a bad day out or seen anything but people having fun.

TLTEL

you where right about the next day, i have a art lesson on a monday and i nearly didn't go but once i got moving i started to loosen up a bit, it was worth every bit of pain and i can't wait for the next ride.